CNN

Yum

Monday, March 19, 2012

My first blogger award

Thank you to cupcakes and kalechips for this award :-) Made my Monday awesome!

I would like this award to go to: Cooking with Libby Cooking with Mel The Country Cook  MyImperfectKitchen ItsYummilicious 4littleFergusons Cookingformykids Table-for 7  EasyHomeCookedRecipes Mennonite-Girls-Can-Cook /Whenthedinnerbellrings Served-Up-With-Love  allykitchen Decorate-with-Sprinkles Food-Warms-the-Cockles-of-My-Heart


The RULES for the Versatile Blogger Award

  1. Add the award to your blog.
  2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you.
  3. Mention 7 random things about yourself. (see below)
  4. List the rules.
  5. Award to 15 bloggers.
  6. Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I do not like any type of breakfast egg dishes....so no scrambled eggs, fried eggs, deviled eggs or anything else with chunks of egg. Eww! 

2. I was home schooled myJr high/high school years :-)

3.  I rarely follow a recipe all the way though without adding my own touches to it.

4. I do not eat Seafood....its so gross

5. I am left handed

6.  I love the ocean, sounds and everything. The salt air relaxes me.

7. I have naturally curly hair

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for giving an award to ItsYummi.com!
    P.S.... I'll eat your eggs and seafood any day of the week! Pass the plate this way, please :) YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! I am left handed, too. And I love the ocean.

    ReplyDelete