CNN

Yum

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tuesdays Dinner

When I plan a weekly menu I always ask the kids and J what they would like. This time Meg chose dinner. She wants : BBQ Chicken, mashed potatoes/gravy, broccoli, beets and tomatoes.

When we stalked up I purchased a big buy of boneless skinless chicken breasts...I bought enough that lasts us a month :-) 

BBQ Chicken: I thawed out 2 baggies of chicken....I slice each breast into three slices. So I'll have 6 pieces of chicken. I put it in a baking dish and top with bbq sauce. Bake at 350....Smothered in bbq sauce.

Mashed Potatoes: Those are easy lol. I chop potatoes into cubes...boil them. Then in a bowl I mix them with milk and butter. Mash it up :-)

Gravy....I cheat LOL I buy a packet of brown gravy mix by McCormick and just add water.

Then we will have beets, broccoli and tomatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment